Checklist for Marriage
CHECKLIST FOR MARRIAGE
1) Pre Cana PLEASE Register at www.pre-cana.org IMMEDIATELY
2) Please obtain a NEW Baptismal Certificate with all notations for Communion, Confirmation, and Marriage for BOTH THE GROOM and BRIDE from the parish where you were BAPTIZED.
3) Please obtain a Letter of Freedom to Marriage (Banns of Marriage) from your Home parish if you do not live within the parish of St. Camillus – St. Virgilius
4) Testimonial Letters for Both Bride & Groom (Two witnesses each) These are usually completed at the Rehearsal
5) Pre-Nuptial Investigation Form – completed during intake meeting
6) Marriage License obtained within NYS – must be presented at rehearsal. Do not get married civilly.
7) Church Fee: $300 – Please pay at the rehearsal. Music: $125.oo if supplied by the Church. (A check for $425.00 can be paid to RCC St. Camillus – St. Virgilius for Both) You are free to obtain your own organist and singer – in which case, the Bride and Groom will pay directly.
8) Additional paperwork may be required when the Pre-Nuptial Form is completed.
ALL forms / paperwork and fees must be submitted by the rehearsal.